Accessing and downloading continuing education certificates are done through the "Certifications" area within the platform's user account area.
CE Certificates are generated once a post-course assessment is successfully passed with a minimum score of 75%. Once a certificate has been awarded to your account, you will have access to the certificate regardless if you have an active subscription or access to the course or courses.
Certificates can not be downloaded until the account owner's license number and Biennium date have been added and saved to the user account.
Click HERE to view the "How do I add my license number and biennium date for the CE certification?" article.
Steps for downloading a CE certificate:
- Access your account at www.cloverlearning.com
- Click on your avatar or initials at the top right of the platform page
- Select "Certifications" on the dropdown menu
- Find the certificate(s) you would like to download in the "Certificates awarded" window
- Select the "Download" button that corresponds to the certificate's course name
- Save the PDF certificate to your computer