The "Forgot Password" link can be used to reset a password for an active account on the Clover Learning Platform.
Before using the Forget Password link, please ensure you are using the email address that is associated with your account.
To ensure you are accessing the correct Sign In page. Do not use Google or saved links. Only use www.cloverlearning.com.
Forget Password workflow:
- Go to www.cloverlearning.com
- Select "Sign In"
- Select "Forget Password?" Link
- Type the email address that is connected with your Clover Learning account into the email field and select "Send Password Reset Link"
- Access password reset link in email inbox (may be sent to Junk or Spam folders), "Reset Your Password."
- Select the "Reset password" button in the email.
- Enter your new password into password fields and select "Reset Password".
Common reasons why password or Forget Password link will not work:
- Email address was entered incorrectly when creating your account
- Using the wrong email address at Sign In
- Password reset email is going to spam or junk folder
- Looking in the wrong email inbox for the password reset link
For additional password support, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.