The Forget Password link can be used to create a password for an active account on the Clover Learning platform.
Before using the Forget Password link, please ensure you are using the email address that is associated with your account.
To ensure you are accessing the correct Sign In page. Do not use Google or saved links. Only use www.cloverlearning.com.
Forget Password workflow:
(1) Go to www.cloverlearning.com
(2) Select "Sign In"
(3) Select "Forget Password?" Link
(4) Type the email address that is connected with your Clover Learning account into the email filed and select "Send Password Link"
(5) Access password reset link in email inbox (may be sent to Junk or Spam folders), "Reset Your Password."
(6) Select the "Reset password" button in the email.
(7) Enter your new password into the "password" and "confirm password" fields.
Common reasons why password or Forget Password link will not work:
- Email address was entered incorrectly when creating your account
- Using the wrong email address at Sign In
- Accessing Sign In page on Legacy learning platform (if you see the green clovers, you are on the wrong page)
- Password reset email is going to spam or junk folder
- Looking in the wrong email inbox for the password reset link