At Clover Learning we provide you with robust, up-to-date educational resources that will support the success of your students, your faculty, and you.
Our purchase process streamlines requests for a seamless customer experience. This article details the initial purchase processes for programs that are using our Direct Purchase option.
Direct Purchase - Initial Purchase
The following process will be used by programs who purchasing directly from Clover Learning for the first time:
1. Academic License Overview Presentation: During this presentation, you will learn everything you need to know in order to make an informed purchase. To schedule an Institutional License Overview Presentation simply click the following link and select a time that works for you:
2. Estimate Request Survey: This survey will give us all of the information we need to create the purchase proposal and set up your partner account on the Clover Learning platform. Use the following link to access the Estimate Request Survey
3. Purchase Proposal: You will receive a purchase proposal containing a quote for the institutional licenses requested in the Estimate Request Survey
4. Purchase Order: This step may or may not be required. If your program requires a PO we will request the PO during this step.
5. Access Code Delivery: Once the purchase proposal is signed (or PO is received if one is required) we will set up your partner account and send you your access codes.
6. One-on-One Onboarding: You will receive an email from your program's dedicated Customer Success Manager inviting you to schedule an onboarding for you and your faculty. This will be a great opportunity for you to get to know the capability of the Clover Learning platform and ask any questions you might have.
7. Invoice: Your invoice will be sent according to any instructions we received in your purchase proposal.
If you have any questions regarding the purchase process please email us at email@example.com.