At Clover Learning we provide you with robust, up-to-date educational resources that will support the success of your students, your faculty, and you.
Our purchase process streamlines requests for a seamless customer experience. This article details the initial purchase processes for programs that are using our Bookstore Purchase option.
Bookstore Purchase - Initial Purchase Process
The following process will be used by programs that will have students purchase academic licenses through the campus bookstore:
1. Academic License Overview Presentation: During this presentation, you will learn everything you need to know in order to make an informed purchase. To schedule an Institutional License Overview Presentation simply click the following link and select a time that works for you:
2. Estimate Request Survey: This survey will give us all of the information we need to create the bookstore order request and set up your partner account on the Clover Learning platform. Use the following link to access the Estimate Request Survey
3. Bookstore Order Request: You will receive a Bookstore Order Request to review and sign. The purpose of the bookstore order request is to ensure that you, Clover Learning, and the bookstore are all on the same page regarding the number of licenses and length of access needed.
4. Purchase Order: We will forward the signed bookstore order request to your bookstore contact and request a PO for the order.
5. Access Code Delivery: Once we receive a PO for the number of access codes and length of access you requested, we will set up your partner account and send you your access codes.
6. One-on-One Onboarding: You will receive an email from your program's dedicated Customer Success Manager inviting you to schedule an onboarding for you and your faculty. This will be a great opportunity for you to get to know the capability of the Clover Learning platform and ask any questions you might have.
If you have any questions regarding the purchase process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.